Jumping Castle ProductionThe castle's PVC fabric is made in South Africa. It is finished in gloss for easier cleaning. The gloss finish also has the added benefit of making your castle look newer for longer!
All wearing seams are reinforced with protection strips and are double, stitched.
When you purchase a RJC Inflatable you will have the peace of mind knowing that you are dealing directly with the designer and manufacturer and at manufaturer’s price, there is no hidden cost.
Because you are dealing directly with the manufacturer, we can offer genuine after sales service with on going support in the years beyond the warranty period.
Jumping Castles HiringWe leave the hiring market for our customers, so we don’t rent out jumping castles. But we gladly refer renters to one of our customers.
To make the most from our jumping castles, make sure you follow the important safety rules.
- Inflatables requires a relatively flat area
- Sticks and rocks must be cleared form the area
- Do not set nearby fire, braai’s, and no smoking on the inflatable
- Do not set the blower near by water, ELECTRICITY and WATER don't mix
- Always have an adult supervising
- Individuals with head, neck, back or other muscular-skeletal injuries or disabilities,pregnant women, small infants and others who may be susceptible to injury from falls, bumps or bouncing are not permitted in the unit at any time.
- Don't bounce or jump near the entrance
- Take off your shoes, jewellery and any other sharp objects
- Children under 3 years old should have adult supervision at all times
- In case of rain or bad weather, all children should exit the castle and the motor should be turned off
- If power to the castle is lost ensure all children leave the castle until power is restored and castle fully inflated